Unit 1 Levens Hall Park,
Lund Lane, Killinghall,
Harrogate, HG3 2BG
Sprint Jet with Iwata Hi Line CH
£407.70 inc vat
Professional Makeup Airbrush Kit
This kit includes:
- Iwata Studio Series Sprint Jet compressor
- Iwata Hi Line CH
- Premi Air Foaming Airbrush Cleaner (150ml) Aerosol
- Medea Airbrush Cleaner 4oz (118ml)
Free delivery within Mainland UK
Buyers outside of the UK are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, and other fees required by their country for importing consumer goods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Art No: Z-MAKEUP-SPRINT-HCH- Iwata Sprint Jet Compressor with Hi Line CH Professional Makeup Airbrush Kit
This professional makeup airbrush kit is for:
- salon use
- mobile artists
- home use
To be used with airbrush-ready or suitably-thinned makeup.
The Iwata Sprint Jet Air Compressor, just like the rest of the Iwata Studio Series, is powerful, compact and quiet. With oil-less piston motors, they are low maintenance and affordably priced. It is the perfect companion to any of the Iwata airbrushes.
The Sprint Jet has a manual on/off switch. It is light and very portable and suitable for either occasional or professional use.
The Airbrush: Iwata Hi line CH
The HP-CH has a 0.3mm nozzle. It has a large 1/3 (9ml) gravity cup with snap on lid to prevent spillage. Mediums that may be sprayed range from inks and acrylics to oils and gouache suitably thinned. The HP-CH will produce lines down to 0.3mm. The HP-CH has all the new features of the HP-C Plus, plus the unique new MAC Valve.
The HP-CH features:
- 0.3mm nozzle
- Gravity-feed with 1/3oz (9ml) cup and snap on lid
- Fine detail to 1″ (0.3mm to 25mm) spray pattern
- The unique new MAC Valve enabling fine adjustment of the airflow at the head of the airbrush for more control of stippling, fine detail and finely atomised background spraying.
- Dual-purpose, cutaway and pre-set handle for easy clean and precise control of paint flow
- Teflon™ needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints
- Larger threads on the nozzle give a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle
- Tapered gravity-feed cups ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- Single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide provides easy assembly
eclipse bs, Eclipse CS, Eclipse SBS